A short walk up from the Riverfront Park sits The Eternal Father of the Sea Chapel. The Chapel was originally located on the southern section of the Navy Base built in 1942. It was completed in 1944, which served as a non-denominational chapel serving all sailors and their families. In 2006, the City of North Charleston, along with the Redevelopment Authority initiated plans to restore and relocate the chapel about a mile from the original location to the new location amid the historic officer’s housing. The chapel still features some of the original doors, windows, light fixtures and pews and was enlarged slightly to bring it up to code for restrooms and dressing rooms.
This has become the perfect venue for weddings, cultural concerts and productions.
VENUE PRICING: $2,500 (rates are subject to change)
Max capacity is 250.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-308-4746.