Park Circle Gallery (PCG) features two and three dimensional works by local and regional artists in a variety of subjects and mediums. Exhibits are rotated on a monthly basis and may feature two or more artists concurrently. In addition to monthly exhibits, the gallery displays prints, note cards, jewelry, and other fine craft items by local artists, which are available for sale.
Be sure to follow Park Circle Gallery on Instagram @ParkCircleGallery to stay up-to-date on exhibits, events, artist calls, and more!
Park Circle Gallery is located at 4820 Jenkins Avenue in North Charleston, in what was formerly known as the Olde Village Community Building. Situated in the bustling Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, the gallery is just around the corner from a number of restaurants, bars/breweries, shops, parks, and other amenities.
The public is welcome to view exhibitions from 11:00am-6:00pm Wednesday-Friday, and Noon-4:00pm Saturday. The gallery is closed Sunday-Tuesday. Admission is free and free street parking is available on Jenkins Avenue in front of the gallery, as well as on the adjacent streets and in parking lots close by.
How to Exhibit Your Work
The application period for July 2023-June 2024 is now OPEN. We are now accepting applications from professional visual artists (age 18+) to exhibit their original 2-D or 3-D work at Park Circle Gallery for monthly shows taking place from July 2023-June 2024. Artists may apply individually or with a group. There is no application fee. Deadline to submit proposals is Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Access the application here: http://NorthCharlestonCulturalArtsDepartment.Slideroom.com. Call the North Charleston Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 for more information, or to be added to the application mailing list.
FY2022/23 Exhibition Schedule
- JUNE – Upcountry Fiber Artists (group show – fiber)
- JULY – Jessie Renew (mixed media) & CJ Howard (oil)
- AUGUST – Mary Walker (stencil monoprints) & Katy Mixon (carved oil on panel)
- SEPTEMBER – Richard Hagerty (oil) & Chilly Waters (clay)
- OCTOBER – Gale Ray (clay) & Susan Lenz (fiber and mixed media)
- NOVEMBER/DECEMBER – Tina Hirsig (mixed media sculpture) & Jo-Ann Morgan (fiber)
- JANUARY – Stacey Green (glass) & Laurie Candelaria (watercolor)
- FEBRUARY – Saila Milja-Smyly (stoneware ceramics) & Dan Jones (photography)
- MARCH – Summerville Artist Guild (group show – variety of media)
- APRIL – Emily Wilson (pastels) & Jen Swearington (paper cut & ink illustration)
- MAY – 2023 North Charleston Arts Fest Poster Design Competition Winner, TBD
- JUNE – Kathryn Parker (oil and cold wax) & Jennifer Hamilton (acrylic)
Location and Contact Information