The Venues at Riverfront Park are nestled in the Historic Officers Housing District on the former Charleston Naval Base. They sit within Riverfront Park with sweeping views of the banks of the Cooper River. When the Charleston Naval Base closed in 1996, much of the property was turned over to the City of North Charleston. Each of the venues are within walking distance of each other and offer grand oak trees draped with Spanish moss, street lined azaleas, making them the optimum spot for weddings, rehearsals and many more of life’s special events. Not only is Riverfront Park home to the Greater Charleston Naval Base Memorial, but it is also a popular concert and festival venue. The park itself has an interactive water fountain and boardwalks to stroll along the River. Visitors can also go fishing from the Admiral’s pier or the wooden dock and take a scenic walk across our new Noisette Creek Pedestrian Bridge. Feel free to reach out about our availability for hosting your special event and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Our 2025 books are OPEN as of February 1st, 2023!!!
For our calendar of availability, please look here!
SCHEDULE A SITE VISIT:
In order to schedule a site visit, please reach out to us.
Contact us at email@example.com or 843-308-4746.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Do you allow alcohol?
- No alcohol may be brought in by the client. The South Carolina Alcohol Beverage and Control board requires that all alcohol must be supplied by a professional bar service with necessary licenses and liability insurance.
- Do you require a wedding planner or coordinator?
- Yes, we do require a Day of coordinator or wedding planner so that your wedding or event runs smoothly.
- Do you provide catering?
- Riverfront Park, nor the City of North Charleston, offer this service. We are nonexclusive and with so many seasoned catering professionals in the Lowcountry we feel this should be your choice. Your caterer must have the proper license and insurance.
- Do you have a noise ordinance?
- The City of North Charleston noise ordinance is at 11:00 PM.
- Do you have parking?
- We have ample offsite parking within walking distance to each venue. Also, most all venues have a drop off location.
- Do you allow tenting?
- Tenting is allowed and must be weighted (not staked). We do recommend that you have one on hold due to weather changes.
- Do you have recommended vendors?
- A list of vendors that we have worked with is provided upon request
- I am interested in seeing the venue spaces. Can I schedule a tour?
- We welcome you to visit the venues in person. We are available by appointment only during the hours of 9AM-3PM, Monday – Friday if not events are taking place. Weekend site visits are not an option as we are hosting events.